We hope that our website has provided you with all the information you need to apply for the MSc in Clinical Embryology. Please do take a look at our FAQ section in case what you need is not covered on this page.
However, if you have any questions or queries relating to the MSc in Clinical Embryology, that are not covered on our website then please contact the Course Administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 (0)1865 782850.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Professional Development
- Course Info
- Graduate Information
- How important is it for me to have a degree that is at least equivalent to an upper second class standard on the UK system?
- How can I ascertain if my degree grade is eligible for Oxford entry?
- I hope to join the course in October but will only receive my final degree grade in June/July. Can I still apply?
- I passed my English language qualifications five years ago. Do I need to re-take the test to apply for the MSc?
- How strict are the requirements for English language qualifications for overseas students?
- I do not currently have the appropriate English language qualifications. Can I still apply?
- I am an overseas student but have lived in the UK for over 10 years. Do I still need to obtain an English language qualification?
- Are there any sponsorships / grants available to help fund students on the course?
- Have students of the MSc in Clinical Embryology been offered full scholarships from the University of Oxford?
- In addition to tuition fees, what other expenses do I need to cover?
- Can I study for the MSc on a part-time basis?
- Once I have the MSc qualification, am I considered a qualified clinical embryologist?
- As part of the course, will I personally get to meet and treat patients?
- As part of the course, will I get to spend time in the clinical IVF unit?
- What has happened to previous graduates?
- Do I get to select a laboratory research project? What research topics are available?
- You offer several deadlines for application. When is the best time to apply?
- I have submitted my application. What happens next?
- Should the proposed changes to clinical embryology accreditation in the UK affect my decision to pursue the Oxford MSc?
- How many students have graduated from the MSc in Clinical Embryology course and which countries do they originate from?