In this section we hope you will find all the information you need about the MSc in Clinical Embryology in order to make a decision about whether this is the right course for you.
In this section
- Professional Development
- Course Info
- Graduate Information
- How important is it for me to have a degree that is at least equivalent to an upper second class standard on the UK system?
- How can I ascertain if my degree grade is eligible for Oxford entry?
- I hope to join the course in October but will only receive my final degree grade in June/July. Can I still apply?
- I passed my English language qualifications five years ago. Do I need to re-take the test to apply for the MSc?
- How strict are the requirements for English language qualifications for overseas students?
- I do not currently have the appropriate English language qualifications. Can I still apply?
- I am an overseas student but have lived in the UK for over 10 years. Do I still need to obtain an English language qualification?
- Are there any sponsorships / grants available to help fund students on the course?
- Have students of the MSc in Clinical Embryology been offered full scholarships from the University of Oxford?
- In addition to tuition fees, what other expenses do I need to cover?
- Can I study for the MSc on a part-time basis?
- Once I have the MSc qualification, am I considered a qualified clinical embryologist?
- As part of the course, will I personally get to meet and treat patients?
- As part of the course, will I get to spend time in the clinical IVF unit?
- What has happened to previous graduates?
- Do I get to select a laboratory research project? What research topics are available?
- You offer several deadlines for application. When is the best time to apply?
- I have submitted my application. What happens next?
- Should the proposed changes to clinical embryology accreditation in the UK affect my decision to pursue the Oxford MSc?
- How many students have graduated from the MSc in Clinical Embryology course and which countries do they originate from?
- Teaching Awards
- Best Postgraduate Teacher Award Winner
- Association of Clinical Embryologists (ACE) Rising Star Award
- COVID-19 paper accepted in the Fertility and Sterility journal