Cookies on this website
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you click 'Continue' we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies and you won't see this message again. Click 'Find out more' for information on how to change your cookie settings.

You will also need to cover college fees, accommodation, and normal living expenses. The University currently recommends that a single postgraduate student registered on a one year residential taught course, will require additional funds of approximately £12,000.