Cookies on this website
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you click 'Continue' we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies and you won't see this message again. Click 'Find out more' for information on how to change your cookie settings.

You will need at least an undergraduate degree in a relevant subject graded at either a first or upper second class according to UK classification, or overseas equivalent.