Cookies on this website

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you click 'Accept all cookies' we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies and you won't see this message again. If you click 'Reject all non-essential cookies' only necessary cookies providing core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility will be enabled. Click 'Find out more' for information on how to change your cookie settings.

Applicants are expected to have a first undergraduate degree in a relevant subject graded at either first class or second class upper division (2i) according to the UK classification, or overseas equivalent.  If you are unsure of how your undergraduate degree score compares with the UK system, please contact the Course Administrator. If English is not your first language, then you will also need to obtain English language qualifications above a specified threshold. More information can be found here. No exceptions will be made.